Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to improve or correct your smile
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Veneers, porcelain that convincingly substitutes for natural tooth enamel.
- Cosmetic Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Crowns & Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Dentures, to help you smile again
- Excessive or Uneven Gums
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Preventive Dentistry
- Jaw/TMJ, for chronic jaw pain
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sedation Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.